Ensuring compliance for your business
OCS will help you ensure that your business complies with current legislation and best practice. Our team of experts bring clarity to the complex world of health and safety regulation and helps to ensure you are managing workplace risk effectively.
OCS offer a comprehensive range of compliance services including:
- Electrical Inspection and Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Electrical Thermographic Survey
- Emergency Lighting
- Air Quality and Thermal Environment
- Noise Control
- Lighting Levels
- Water Quality and Legionella
- Asbestos and other Hazardous materials
- Lighting Protection
- Fire and Safety Systems
We conduct testing for business environments across a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Aged Care, Manufacturing, Education, Retail, Government, Commercial, Distribution and Transport.
All our engineers are highly trained, qualified professionals. To maintain the highest standards of service we undertake quarterly quality checks ensuring clients are met with punctual, polite, well presented and efficient engineers.
New Zealand Industry regulators we work with and comply to are:
- ASNZ 3760 - In service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- AS/NZS 2293.2:1995 - Emergency evacuation lighting for buildings: Inspection and maintenance
- AS/NZS 1680.0:2009 - Interior lighting: Safe movement